“what might be good is to have an Amnesty person come up to them at that point and say, would you like to share this on Twitter/Facebook with a short message, so that their friends can see – raise awareness that way. You want them to get involved, they’ve already been engaged for a couple of minutes for the picture, anyway.”
- People can suffer from compassion fatigue if they hear too many negative things that they cannot control.
- Get in touch with the Bearpit Improvement Group, as they will have policies that will have to be adhered to for holding an event.
- Need to find a way to follow up on the photo mosaic – what will the user do next?
- Tweet about it on Twitter?
- Post their mosaic selfie to Facebook?
We will discuss this further later in the week.