The thematic analysis of data acquired from research and interviews reveals main insights, most relevant in the development of our dataset:
- Amnesty are constantly in need of awareness and support.
- Amnesty are always looking for innovative street demonstrations.
- Amnesty is well known, though their movements are not recognised by everyone.
- There has been a rise in racial discrimination post-brexit.
- Compassion fatigue affects those who are constantly bombarded with negative messages from organisations.
- Projections provide impact through visuals.
- People are drawn towards unfamiliar physical objects.